Veritas Channel Alliance Manager - FSI in Washington, District Of Columbia
As a Public Sector Channel Alliance Manager within the Veritas North American Channel, this position will be responsible for developing and increasing business relationships with a named Federal Systems Integrator(s) while solving the information management jobs for our customers. This role is for the Veritas Public Sector Channel business covering “sell-to” and ‘sell-through” opportunities with Federal Systems Integrators. Location in the DC area is required for this role.
The Public Sector Channel Alliance Manager reports to the Senior Director of Channels and is aligned to the success of the Veritas Public Sector SVP of Sales and key Federal sales districts working with specific FSI Partners to be named. As a member of the extended district sales team(s), the CAM drives business development, relationship mapping and alignment with the Veritas teams; driving business plans including enablement, demand generation, and a regular sales management cadence.
- Build relationship maps and drive strategic engagement between key Veritas and partner contacts.
- Developing and executing business plans including business development, demand generation, deal management and program management.
- Partner development and growth – with existing business opportunities and the development of new joint business development and engagement activities.
- Work with Veritas Product Marketing and TSS teams on product and solutions capabilities that maximize the strengths, capabilities, and relationships of the FSI Partner.
- Forecast management and pipeline development and communication
- Educated to a minimum of B.A./B.S. Degree level, MBA or equivalent work experience preferred.
- 8 Years+ of sales experience in the Federal IT space.
- Experience working in either a 1- or 2-tier channel.
- Excellent presentation skills. Candidates should be comfortable to present effectively to large audiences, both internal and external.
- Highly presentable, articulate and with a mature outlook.
- Ability to interact with people at all levels, to gain trust and to exercise balanced judgment. This includes both internally and at senior levels with customers.
- Skilled negotiator.
- Tenacious without being aggressive.
- Strong, documented track record of achievement against quota.
- Customer-focused with a channel history of driving results through partners.
- A self-motivated, effective time manager needing little direct management.
- Open to business travel.
Working at Veritas
Nearly 90% of Fortune 500 companies already use Veritas core solutions and these solutions catalogue the 1.5% of target rich data today. Veritas helps customers transform their data into information, and those insights into competitive advantage.
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR Helpdesk by email at AskHR@Veritas.com .