Veritas Sales Account Manager in United States
Veritas' vision is to enable organizations to thrive in this new world of digital business. Did you know that the International Data Corporation (IDC) predicts that data will double every 2 years, reaching 44 zetabytes by 2020? That's more bytes than gallons of water in the ocean and an exponentially growing problem for businesses. Veritas helps organizations harness the power of their data & turn it into actionable insights.
We believe information is everything! Data is an organization's digital currency; a critical business asset that is growing in value. We are theonlycompany that provides a data management platform to address the core challenge of accessing, managing, and analyzing all of their data, no matter where it is, in real time - allowing organizations to truly maximize the value of their data.
Veritas iscurrently looking for motivated and entrepreneurial individuals who lead with action, commitment, focus and integrity.
Scope of Role:
The Strategic Account Manager maintains and expands relationships with strategically important large customers based in the Bridgeport, Connecticut.
Critical attributes include:
· Entrepreneurial drive
· Focus on customer enablement (transformational value)
· Proficient at correlating business value with technology
· Enjoys prospecting for new opportunities and pipeline generation
· Effective at negotiation and sales closure
· Focused on hunting and farming for new and meaningful conversation with prospects
· Strong business acumen
· Team leader with a great attitude (critical to local culture)
· Sell the Veritas platform and/or services by developing relationships with decision makers and individuals within select critical accounts (large enterprises/CIO,CTO,SVP, etc.)
· Responsible for creating focused territory plans to nurture and develop opportunities to drive revenue targets
· Act as the primary sales contact for those customers/partners representing Veritas
· Develop key strategies to create strong team alignment to maximize sales within assigned accounts
· Engages effectively with other areas of Veritas’ business: TSS, Channel, CMC, Sales Specialists, PR, Sales Operations and marketing
· Actively build a strong network of contacts within partner companies
· Identifies and qualifies opportunities against a tried and tested sales process
· Accountable for meeting assigned sales quota and pipeline generation goals
· Completes gap/white space analysis across the territory
· Proven achievement against goals or targets
· Strong background in large enterprise
· Ability to map Veritas offerings against customer needs and to identify new opportunities within defined accounts
· Understands the importance of account plans and clearly utilizes them to drive success
· Has understanding of operational cadence in their specific areas
· Exposure to the Veritas offerings would be desirable but not necessary; background in positioning infrastructure software
Working at Veritas
Nearly 90% of Fortune 500 companies already use Veritas core solutions and these solutions catalogue the 1.5% of target rich data today. Veritas helps customers transform their data into information, and those insights into competitive advantage.
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR Helpdesk by email at AskHR@Veritas.com .