Veritas Enterprise Account Director in United States
Veritas' vision is to enable organizations to thrive in this new world of digital business.
Did you know that the International Data Corporation (IDC) predicts that data will double every 2 years, reaching 44 zetabytesby 2020? That's more bytes than gallons of water in the ocean and an exponentially growing problem for businesses. Veritashelps organizations harness the power of their data & turn it into actionable insights.
We believe information is everything! Data is an organization's digital currency; a critical business asset that is growing invalue. We are the only company that provides a data management platform to address the core challenge of accessing,managing, and analyzing all of their data, no matter where it is, in real time - allowing organizations to truly maximize the valueof their data.
Veritas is currently looking for motivated individuals who not only “do” but are also leaders who influence change and make adifference. The team is always looking for passionate, dedicated individuals who are self-motivated in their work and careers.
The Veritas Global Sales organisation works collaboratively to maintain a winning, ambitious and putting the customer first culture and theLeadership team lead by example, inspiring and motivating all. We are focused on building solutions offering true value to thecustomers by offering world class enablement programmes for Sales, Pre Sales, Customer Services, Consultants and TechnicalSupport as we firmly believe that our talent is key to our success.
· Sell the Veritas offerings and/or services by developing relationships with decision makers and individuals
· Responsible for creating focused territory plans to nurture and develop accounts and opportunities to drive to your revenue targets
· Act as the primary sales contact for those customers/partners representing Veritas
· Develop key strategies to create strong virtual team/resources to maximise sales within the assigned territory
· Engage effectively with other areas of the business: TSS, Channel, Alliance Partners, Sales Specialists, PR, Sales Operations and marketing
· Actively build a strong network of contacts within existing and new growth partner companies
· Identify and qualify opportunities against a tried and tested sales process
· Accountable for meeting assigned Sales Quota
· Complete gap/white space analysis across the territory
· Ensure a coverage model of 4:1 on all qualified opportunities
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
· 7+ years’ sales and/or account management experience in IT software/hardware/cloud/consulting services sales.
· Strong, documented track record of achievement against quota.
· Current contacts/relationships and working business knowledge of assigned customers is desirable
· Strong business and executive level sales acumen. Tangible examples required.
· Excellent time management, presentation, written and oral skills.
· Ability to map Veritas offerings against customer needs and to identify new opportunities within your allocated Enterprise Accounts
· Understands the importance of Account plans and Territory plans and clearly utilises them to drive success
· Has understanding of operational cadence in their specific areas
· Ensures operating within compliance from a process, legal and revenue recognition
· Presents themselves in a professional manner, being a representative of their organisation – via email, social media and face to face
· Demonstrable overachievement in all areas – personal, quota and development
· Familiarity with the Veritas strategy and offerings would be desirable
Working at Veritas
Nearly 90% of Fortune 500 companies already use Veritas core solutions and these solutions catalogue the 1.5% of target rich data today. Veritas helps customers transform their data into information, and those insights into competitive advantage.
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR Helpdesk by email at AskHR@Veritas.com .