Veritas Sales Enablement Specialist in Singapore
Veritas enables organizations to harness the power of their information, with solutions designed to serve the world’s largest and most complex heterogeneous environments, by providing industry-leading solutions that cover all platforms with backup and recovery, business continuity, software-defined storage, and information governance. Our software and hardware products enable 86 percent of the world’s Fortune 500 companies to protect, identify, and manage data within the world’s largest and most complex environments—from traditional data centers to private, public, and hybrid clouds.
Definition of Sales Enablement
Sales Enablement at Veritas is about helping our sales force succeed. We do this by providing high-quality programs aligned to sales priorities and measures, comprising training, tools, and tactical support. We have a dynamic Sales Enablement team in each region across the globe: the Americas (AMS), Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) and Asia Pacific Japan (APJ).
We are seeking a dynamic Enablement Specialist to join our APJ team in delivering the APJ Sales Enablement plan, aligned to the following sales regions:
- Primary : Greater China Region - GCR (Peoples Republic of China, Hong Kong SAR and Taiwan), and
- Secondary: ASEAN Region – ASR (ASEAN countries).
The plan includes multiple sales skills, solution and value proposition training programs, aimed at sales new hires and the wider customer and partner facing sales teams, delivered as face-to-face sales workshops and regular on-demand training.
Enablement Specialists lead by example, demonstrating a solid understanding of the Veritas priorities, strategy, solutions and systems, and combining this with innovative enablement skills to deliver outcomes-based training, aligned to sales measures and applicable to customer interactions.
- Work as part of the APJ Sales Enablement team (total of two specialists, a program manager and a leader)
- Align to the GCR and ASR regional sales leadership, sales organizations and key stakeholders in aligned functions such as sales operations, marketing and HR
- Ensure the training we provide is right for the GCR and ASR audiences, making adjustments where necessary to fit local market, priorities and culture
- Execute on training programs in GCR and ASR regions, both in-person with all the associated logistics and also live and pre-recorded online trainings
- Provide the APJ and regional point of view in global enablement team discussions
- Contribute to leadership team meetings and discussions. Share best practices and learn and adopt those from other team members
- Proven record of success in either enterprise software sales or in sales enablement
- Strong leadership and stakeholder management and communication
- Experience in the world of Sales Enablement, either as a provider or a recipient
- Track record of driving success in a matrixed organizational environment
- Understanding of the Enterprise software world: data-centre components and architectures, cloud, open source, industry trends
Required skills and capabilities
- Proficient in Mandarin and English, both spoken and written.
- Able to work on own initiative, resourceful, results-oriented
- Able to deal with change and ambiguity, be a positive part of change management
- Knowledge and understanding of adult learning principles or experience in course design
- Willing to work flexible hours (some evening calls and weekend travel involved)
- Ability to travel regularly, sometimes globally
Working at Veritas
Nearly 90% of Fortune 500 companies already use Veritas core solutions and these solutions catalogue the 1.5% of target rich data today. Veritas helps customers transform their data into information, and those insights into competitive advantage.
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR Helpdesk by email at AskHR@Veritas.com .