Veritas Sales Account Manager 3 in Singapore
Veritas enables organizations to harness the power of their information, with solutions designed to serve the world’s largest and most complex heterogeneous environments, by providing industry-leading solutions that cover all platforms with backup and recovery, business continuity, software-defined storage, and information governance. Our software and hardware products enable 86 percent of the world’s Fortune 500 companies to protect, identify, and manage data within the world’s largest and most complex environments—from traditional data centers to private, public, and hybrid clouds.
- Sell the Veritas offerings and services by developing relationships with decision makers and individuals within a specified geographically defined territory to drive new business
- Qualify, develop and close sales for Veritas with cooperation with the inside sales teams, the channel team and partners.
- Responsible for creating focused territory & close plans to nurture, develop and close opportunities to drive your revenue targets
- Develop key strategies to create strong virtual team/resources to maximize sales within the assigned territory
- Understands the client supplier ecosystem and builds partnerships where appropriate to deliver against objectives.
- Act as the primary field sales contact for those customers/partners representing Veritas
- Work closely with your aligned Inside Sales representative to generate meetings
- Drive a 4:1 pipeline with a minimum 5 new opportunities added to forecast each week
- Develops strong relationships with customer contacts at executive level to gain insight into the business imperatives and IT drivers enabling development of a strategy to sell Veritas solutions.
- Engages effectively with other areas of the business: TSS, Channel, Inside Sales, Sales Specialists, PR, Sales Operations and marketing
- Actively build a strong network of contacts within partner companies
- Accountable for meeting assigned Sales Quota
- Meets or exceeds discount/profit margin goals.
- Provide accurate forecasts and reports on activity and sales performance as and when required by management.
- Ensure full compliance with all internal processes.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proven track record of sales experience covering public sectors such as Defence and Home Affairs (preferably software) developing strategic customer relationships.
- Extensive successful demonstrable experience in a field sales role.
- High levels of achievement against quota and experience selling to the executive & CxO level customer within the public sectors such as Defence and Home Affairs.
- Proven ability to articulate a portfolio selling across products, solutions and services.
- Demonstrates strong sales skills and high level of technical and business acumen in both our industry and industry being sold into.
- Demonstrates a breadth and depth of knowledge arrived through exposure to complex business situations.
- Ability to map Veritas offerings against customer needs and to identify new opportunities within your territory Accounts.
- Understands the importance of account plans and clearly utilises them to drive success
- Has understanding of operational cadence in their specific areas
- Ensures operating within compliance from a process, legal and revenue recognition
- Demonstrable over achievement in all areas – personal, quota and development
- Exposure to the Veritas offerings would be desirable but not necessary; background in positioning infrastructure software
- Presents themselves in a professional manner, being a representative of their organization
Working at Veritas
Nearly 90% of Fortune 500 companies already use Veritas core solutions and these solutions catalogue the 1.5% of target rich data today. Veritas helps customers transform their data into information, and those insights into competitive advantage.
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR Helpdesk by email at AskHR@Veritas.com .