Veritas Country Manager, Benelux in Netherlands
SCOPE OF ROLE:
The role of Country Manager leads and manages a team to develop a high performing culture to enable acquiring and retaining Veritas’ customers across the Benelux region.
- Developing business strategy and sales execution in a high growth organisation, via a team of leaders within sales, pre-sales and channel across the region
- Delivering the regional revenue, growth and margin targets
- Ability to create a vision and strategy providing decisive leadership to a senior management team within the peer group
- Leda the team to ensure maximum performance on bookings targets and operational excellence
- Responsible for developing the sales and technical sales strategy at regional level
- Develop and drive Go to Market and execution strategies across all sectors covering the solution offerings
- Build and maintain relationships with key internal stakeholders in order to maximise business results
- Build and maintain key senior CxO relationships within the customers, partners and act as the liaison for Veritas with those key stakeholders
- Work across the business to support and develop customer high value offerings
- Implement industry best practices across sales life cycle, customer buying cycle, maintain high standards and act as a role model for others
- Recruit, build and develop a high performing team to deliver business results
- Drive performance reviews and development planning process with annual and quarterly review meetings
- Coach and provide guidance and career development for every individual contributor
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Fundamental understanding of the mechanics of a multi-tier organisations including Sales, Pre-Sales and Channel
- Proven track record in a leadership capacity within 10 + direct reports
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue targets
- Ability to influence with key stakeholders, both internal and external
- Strong customer and partner network within the region, with focus on customer CxO
- Regional Go to Market strategy definition capability
- Ability to build and drive large complex deals
Working at Veritas
Nearly 90% of Fortune 500 companies already use Veritas core solutions and these solutions catalogue the 1.5% of target rich data today. Veritas helps customers transform their data into information, and those insights into competitive advantage.
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR Helpdesk by email at AskHR@Veritas.com .