Veritas Territory Manager - Sales in United Kingdom
Veritas' vision is to enable organizations to thrive in this new world of digital business.
Did you know that the International Data Corporation (IDC) predicts that data will double every 2 years, reaching 44zetabytesby 2020? That's more bytes than gallons of water in the ocean and an exponentially growing problem for businesses. Veritas helps organizations harness the power of their data & turn it into actionable insights.
We believe information is everything! Data is an organization's digital currency; a critical business asset that is growing in value. We are theonlycompany that provides a data management platform to address the core challenge of accessing, managing, and analyzing all of their data, no matter where it is, in real time - allowing organizations to truly maximize the value of their data.
Veritas iscurrently looking for motivated individuals who not only “do” but are also leaders who influence change and make a difference. The team is always looking for passionate, dedicated individuals who are self-motivated in their work and careers.
Veritas Worldwide Field Operations Organisation (WFO)
The WFO team are critical toVeritas’ success. This group engages with the customer from thefirst contact of discussing how Veritas can support thekey business challenges through to implementation of the solution to supporting the technical teams internally.
The WFO culture isabout winning, being ambitious and putting our customer first. The organisation is focused on building solutions offer that true value to the customers. The Leadership teams lead by example, inspiring and motivate all those in the organisation. We have bespoke world class enablement programmes built for Sales, Pre Sales, Customer Services, Consultants and Technical Support as we firmly believe that our talent is key to our success.
SCOPE OF ROLE:
This is a role that will focus on driving net new revenue with our Customers to increase footprint of Veritas Solutions Offerings.
- Engage new potential and existing clients within the your designated Customers
- Qualify, develop and close sales for Veritas with cooperation with the sales teams, the channel team and partners.
- Work closely with your aligned Inside Sales representative to generate meetings
- Drive a 4:1 pipeline with a minimum 5 new opportunities added to forecast each week
- Maintain current and accurate account and contact information in Oracle CRM
- Provide accurate weekly forecasting, including deal value, status, decision makers and steps to close
- Keep up to date with Veritas products and solutions
Maintaining knowledge of industry trends and competitive offering
Attend relevant training as directed by manager
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Self-confident with the tenacity to succeed
- Hungry for success, highly ambitious
- Proven track record in exceeding quota
- Excellent communication skills, able to demonstrate the Veritas proposition in front of customers
- Self-starter with the desire and motivation to progress
- Previous experience of working within an IT/Software related business environment, in particular data centre solutions, storage, back up and archiving.
- Knowledge and experience of Oracle CRM system advantageous
- Proven track record of New Business Sales success
- Accredited sales training would be highly advantageous
- Knowledge of the industry and designated region/market
- Ability to interact at senior levels internally and with external organisations
- Understanding and knowledge of a Channel / Distributors
Working at Veritas
Nearly 90% of Fortune 500 companies already use Veritas core solutions and these solutions catalogue the 1.5% of target rich data today. Veritas helps customers transform their data into information, and those insights into competitive advantage.
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR Helpdesk by email at AskHR@Veritas.com .