Veritas Manager, Distribution Northern Region in United Kingdom
eritas' vision is to enable organizations to thrive in this new world of digital business.
Did you know that the International Data Corporation (IDC) predicts that data will double every 2 years, reaching 44zettabytesby 2020? That's more bytes than gallons of water in the ocean and an exponentially growing problem for businesses. Veritas helps organizations harness the power of their data & turn it into actionable insights.
We believe information is everything! Data is an organization's digital currency; a critical business asset that is growing in value. We are theonlycompany that provides a data management platform to address the core challenge of accessing, managing, and analyzing all of their data, no matter where it is, in real time - allowing organizations to truly maximize the value of their data.
Veritas iscurrently looking for motivated individuals who not only “do” but are also leaders who influence change and make a difference. The team is always looking for passionate, dedicated individuals who are self-motivated in their work and careers.
Veritas Worldwide Field Operations Organisation (WFO)
The WFO team are critical toVeritas’ success. This group engages with the customer from thefirst contact of discussing how Veritas can support thekey business challenges through to implementation of the solution to supporting the technical teams internally.The WFO culture isabout winning, being ambitious and putting our customer first. The organisationis focused on buildingsolutions thatoffer true value to the customers. The Leadership teams lead by example, inspiring and motivate all those in the organisation. We have bespoke world class enablement programmes built for Sales, Pre Sales, Customer Services, Consultants and Technical Support as we firmly believe that our talent is key to our success.
SCOPE OF ROLE:
Key channel role to lead our engagement with Distributors across Northern EMEA, both directly with senior Executives of our Distribution Partners and via management of our team of dedicated Distribution Sales Managers (DSM’s) and Territory Partner Managers
- Experience in dealing with the main Enterprise / Value Distributors across Northern EMEA region – Arrow, TechData, Avnet and CMS.
- Assimilate global strategy, adapt and deploy strategy in the respective regions with regular cadence and measurement for success.
- Ability to influence broader channel team to execute strategy in each region.
- Ability to develop innovative ideas in exploring new routes to market.
- Work closely with Global and EMEA distribution lead, marketing and regional leaders to define promotions, incentives and focus areas for distribution partners and non-named partners.
- Drive sales of Veritas products and services through the channel and ensure revenue targets and sales goals are being met and exceeded.
- Key focus on unmanaged partners, with interlock to Commercial / CMC business models.
- Develop and present strategic vision of channel business and impact on other internal operations to Northern EMEA leadership team.
- Represent channel needs in all high-level cross-functional discussions to ensure the continued growth and leverage of the channel.
- Oversee account relationships with key channel Partners. Frequently interface with Partners to gather and prioritise issues impacting success in the market place.
- Manage sales team through the process of delivering a quota achieving forecast and building pipeline.
- Develop, distribute, and measure quarterly and annual quotas, expense targets, and KSOs.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Knowledge, experience and proven success in distribution across the Northern EMEA region.
- Good relationships and networks with key Distributors in the region.
- Ability to work closely with the broader business to drive a common outcome (sales and pre-sales).
- Sales management skills (sales cadence).
- Proven experience of channel sales management experience at a senior level, consistently exceeding revenue expectations within an international sales and marketing driven organisation.
Working at Veritas
Nearly 90% of Fortune 500 companies already use Veritas core solutions and these solutions catalogue the 1.5% of target rich data today. Veritas helps customers transform their data into information, and those insights into competitive advantage.
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR Helpdesk by email at AskHR@Veritas.com .