Veritas Princ Consulting Project manager in Belgium
- We’re looking for an experienced Project Manager who will be based in the field and Veritas Offices. This critical and demanding position, works across the project services lifecycle, for controlling the delivery and profitability of our projects to the ultimate goals of enhancing our customer satisfaction. This role ensures that our customer solutions are designed, implemented and delivered to the highest Veritas standards and that we therefore delight our customers.
The Project Manager is expected to interface between our Consulting Service Manager, Architects and Consultants, Sales teams and Business Partners, in country and EMEA, to consistently achieve and exceed our goals. The Project Manager functionally manages a delivery team through the post sales project life cycle. This includes project delivery engagements and delivering against customer requirements and expectations. The individual will have Project Management responsibility (scope, budget, schedule management) on a given project or multiple projects depending upon their size and complexity, and will be targeted with an utilization goal.
It is essential to possess strong and proven relationship and people skills at all levels, a demonstrable “can do” attitude and possess a track record of successful project management in technology and\or advisory services related organizations.
- Act as the primary point of contact for the customer with regards to Veritas Services’ projects
- Identifying and tracking consultant and subcontractor availability
- Providing real-time Project Management and reporting on all assigned projects
- Providing ongoing engagement direction to internal delivery resources and subcontractors
- Providing the revenue and cost forecast for the project assigned
- Ensure the project is delivered aligned with the scope of work, and its financials
- Providing revenues and costs waterfall figures for the projects assigned
- Provide a proper closure of project to customers and internal teams
- Ensure risks and issues are addressed in a timely manner and with a proper plan in place
- Monitoring and reporting Customer Satisfaction
- Ensuring consistent internal Consultant utilisation, according to targets
- Work in conjunction with the technical delivery team for assigning the right resource at the right time aligned with the scope of work
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- “Can do” and “do whatever it takes” attitude and approach to working practices and demands of the business
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent (nice to have)
- Proven experience in IT solution implementation.
- Able to work independently and run projects.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Willingness to learn and adapt in dynamic environments.
- Good inter-personal and communication (verbal/written/presentation)
- Evidence of trusted relationship building at all levels
- Management of project delivery resources
Working at Veritas
Nearly 90% of Fortune 500 companies already use Veritas core solutions and these solutions catalogue the 1.5% of target rich data today. Veritas helps customers transform their data into information, and those insights into competitive advantage.
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR Helpdesk by email at AskHR@Veritas.com .