Veritas Territory Partner Account Manager in Vienna, Austria
Veritas' vision is to enable organizations to thrive in this new world of digital business.
Did you know that the International Data Corporation (IDC) predicts that data will double every 2 years, reaching 44 zettabytes by 2020? That's more bytes than gallons of water in the ocean and an exponentially growing problem for businesses. Veritas helps organizations harness the power of their data & turn it into actionable insights.
We believe information is everything! Data is an organization's digital currency; a critical business asset that is growing in value. We are the only company that provides a data management platform to address the core challenge of accessing, managing, and analysing all their data, no matter where it is, in real time - allowing organizations to truly maximize the value of their data.
Veritas is currently looking for motivated individuals who not only “do” but are also leaders who influence change and make a difference. The team is always looking for passionate, dedicated individuals who are self-motivated in their work and careers.
Veritas Worldwide Field Operations Organisation (WFO)
The WFO team are critical to Veritas’ success. This group engages with the customer from the first contact of discussing how Veritas can support the key business challenges through to implementation of the solution to supporting the technical teams internally. The WFO culture is about winning, being ambitious and putting our customer first. The organisation is focused on building solutions offer that true value to the customers. The Leadership teams lead by example, inspiring and motivate all those in the organisation. We have bespoke world class enablement programmes built for Sales, Pre Sales, Customer Services, Consultants and Technical Support as we firmly believe that our talent is key to our success
SCOPE OF ROLE:
The role of Territory Channel/Partner Account Manager is to manage the channel partners within a specified regional territory enabling the Channel to find and grow incremental revenue and drive customer value
- Responsible for the day-to-day development of channel partners, engaging with customer facing activity to support installed base and new logo territory customers.
- Responsible for achieving and exceeding the incremental sales goals assigned to the territory.
- Primary liaison between the Channel Partner and Veritas, the individual should establish solid working relationships internally with all applicable groups within all sales Veritas segments.
- Understanding of the Partner/Distributor’s strategies and goals to orchestrate Veritas resources (including Veritas Territory Account Managers and extended Channel team) to maximize sales volume and profit goals with partners in the territory
- Working closely not only with partners but with distributors in the territory to ensure the territory growth plan is supported by distribution and their ability to enable and drive growth with Veritas and mid-market partners.
- Represent the organization to the Partner/Distributor and the Partner/Distributor to the organization, with the Channel Partner/Distributor being reliant upon Veritas as valuable supplier of products and services to deliver growth across registered and Silver Partners.
- The individual is expected to proactively develop sales forecasts, the PTAM should actively manage the partners’ opportunity registration deals, both regular sell-through updates and new version or new product forecasts, understanding, monitoring and reacting to where the Partner is against year to date revenue, reporting on any significant trends.
- Responsible for developing and articulating the partner ecosystem through the partner territory plan, which has the agreement of the Partner, which clearly lays out steps for success for the territory.
- Work in parallel with the Channel Marketing team to build the territory marketing plan for the Partner/Distributor.
- Focus and drive campaigns with the Territories top 10 partners/distributors.
- Support and develop the promotion of Partners/Distributors to Gold and Platinum status.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to sell to customers and work with partners to create and close opportunities
- Ability to develop strong relationships with partners/Distributors
- Experience of liaising and negotiating with partners/Distributors.
- Proven ability to operate in a team is essential and combined with strong communication and presentation skills
- The Creation of a winning mentality and culture through continual inspection and, measurement as well as ongoing team and personal efficacy as to develop and grow your potential utilizing programs.
- The ability to work in a fast paced and flexible market place are needed.
- Proven track record of success driving incremental revenue in the IT software and solutions market is preferred or proven track record of sales in other technology. industry
Working at Veritas
Nearly 90% of Fortune 500 companies already use Veritas core solutions and these solutions catalogue the 1.5% of target rich data today. Veritas helps customers transform their data into information, and those insights into competitive advantage.
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR Helpdesk by email at AskHR@Veritas.com .