Veritas Sales Engineer in Tel Aviv, Israel
Veritas' vision is to enable organizations to thrive in this new world of digital business.
Did you know that the International Data Corporation (IDC) predicts that data will double every 2 years, reaching 44 zetabytes by 2020? That's more bytes than gallons of water in the ocean and an exponentially growing problem for businesses. Veritas helps organizations harness the power of their data & turn it into actionable insights.
We believe information is everything! Data is an organization's digital currency; a critical business asset that is growing in value. We are the only company that provides a data management platform to address the core challenge of accessing, managing, and analyzing all of their data, no matter where it is, in real time - allowing organizations to truly maximize the value of their data.
Veritas is currently looking for motivated individuals who not only “do” but are also leaders who influence change and make a difference. The team is always looking for passionate, dedicated individuals who are self-motivated in their work and careers.
Veritas Worldwide Field Operations Organisation (WFO)
The WFO team are critical to Veritas’ success. This group engages with the customer from the first contact of discussing how Veritas can support the key business challenges through to implementation of the solution to supporting the technical teams internally.
The WFO culture is about winning, being ambitious and putting our customer first. The organisation is focused on building a solutions offer true value to the customers. The Leadership teams lead by example, inspiring and motivate all those in the organisation. We have bespoke world class enablement programmes built for Sales, Pre Sales, Customer Services, Consultants and Technical Support as we firmly believe that our talent is key to our success.
SCOPE OF ROLE:
This role is focused on working with a set assigned accounts and/or territory and Sales to obtain closure andmanage technical risk on new VERITAS business.
- Provides a level of technical expertise and technical closure for a specific solution within an assignedaccounts and/or territories
- Recognised within the team as the subject matter expert across Information Management
- Maintain product/solution expertise of market trends in aligned technology including detailedunderstanding of the competition
- Provide high level solution design for information management
- Be able to present the VERITAS technical vision and offering strategy to across the solution offering toall levels across the customer internally and externally e.g. technical or business leads
- Own the delivery of technical briefings for solutions and/products for external and internalcustomers/partners including proof of concepts/demonstrations when required
- Maintaining key relationships/contacts within the Sales, TSS customers and partners
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Proven track record of building and maintaining excellent customer relationships with bothtechnical and business stakeholders
- Ability to map Veritas offerings against customer needs and to identify new opportunities withinthe territory/customers
- Consistent proven achievement against goals or targets
- Understands the importance of driving the technical sales lifecycle
- Has understanding of operational cadence in their specific areas
- Ensures operating within compliance from a process, legal and revenue recognition
- Presents themselves in a professional manner, being a representative of their organisation
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Comesfrom an IT background working within a world class software organisation covering IT Infrastructure,Datacentre technology
- In depthknowledge and/or experience of the industry sector the aligned customers reside in
- Externalqualification/industry certification e.g.CISSP, SNIA, ITIL,SANS GIAC, CISA, CISM
- Degree/Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent IT related subject and/or specific industryrelated experience
Working at Veritas
Nearly 90% of Fortune 500 companies already use Veritas core solutions and these solutions catalogue the 1.5% of target rich data today. Veritas helps customers transform their data into information, and those insights into competitive advantage.
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR Helpdesk by email at AskHR@Veritas.com .