Veritas Sales Account Manager 4 in Tallahassee, Florida
The WFO team are critical to Veritas’ success. This group engages with the customer from the first contact of discussing how Veritas can support the key business challenges through to implementation of the solution to supporting the technical teams internally.
The WFO organization works collaboratively to maintain a winning, ambitious and putting the customer first culture and the Leadership team lead by example, inspiring and motivating all. We are focused on building solutions offering true value to the customers by offering world class enablement programmer for Sales, Pre Sales, Customer Services, Consultants and Technical Support as we firmly believe that our talent is key to our success.
- The Territory Account Manager is distinguished by their deep knowledge of the IT industry and Veritas’ Information Management Portfolio. This industry expert will be assigned to a mixture of small and medium business, to large and complex organizations. Sells Veritas’ entire information management portfolio (backup/recovery, high availability, clustering, archiving, eDiscovery, etc.)
- Develops strategies and orchestrates company resources to maximize sales volume and profit goals within assigned accounts/geography.
- The candidate is expected to cultivate and maintain executive level relationships in IT and various Lines of Business (LOB), focusing on the strategic nature of the relationship.
- Must be comfortable in an “acquisition” (hunter) natured sales role. Where net new logo’s and competitive displacement is common.
- Represents Veritas to the customer and the customer to Veritas. Responsible for expanding Veritas’ footprint in the assigned territory and ensuring ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Primary point-of-contact sales manager for account regardless of account’s geographic location.
- Meeting and/or exceeding sales quota and customer satisfaction metrics.
- Works well with the channel in effectively expanding the reach of Veritas in the geography.
- Ability to collaborate with extended Veritas and partner teams but also to work independently to accomplish required tasks.
- Interface with all levels of management. Negotiating and influencing to build consensus. Present programs internally and externally. Work is focused on operational plans in support of strategic goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years’ sales and/or account management experience in IT software/hardware sales.
- Strong, documented track record of achievement against quota.
- Current contacts/relationships and working business knowledge of assigned customers.
- Strong business and executive level sales acumen. Tangible examples required.
- Excellent time management, presentation, written and oral skills.
- Frequent business travel. Ability to rent a car and valid drivers required.
Working at Veritas
Nearly 90% of Fortune 500 companies already use Veritas core solutions and these solutions catalogue the 1.5% of target rich data today. Veritas helps customers transform their data into information, and those insights into competitive advantage.
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR Helpdesk by email at AskHR@Veritas.com .