Veritas Audit Engagement Manager in Tallahassee, Florida
Audit Engagement Manager – Reporting to Regional Lead License Compliance
The role of the Audit Engagement Manager is to engage with Veritas’s customers and account management teams to ensure the successful execution of third party and self-audit license compliance engagements.
This role reports into the Sales Operations organization in recognition of the role that compliance plays in the maintenance of long term relationships with our customers.
We expect the Audit Engagement Manager, and all members of the Compliance team to be able to manage the customer relationship while communicating, educating and upholding our Veritas and compliance values.
This role requires sales, communications and engagement management skills, including the ability to bring conflict to a mutually successful resolution.
- Manage License Compliance Review Engagement from notification to negotiation. This includes working closely with internal partners such as legal, revenue, operations in addition to external service providers and customers.
- Interpret complex license and support services agreements.
- Work with large volumes of data for customer targeting.
- Work with sales and sales operations through identification process to conclusion of the compliance engagement.
- Analyze third party audit results to determine and execute on best negotiation position in collaboration with the sales team.
- Manage customers and sales through potentially high conflict customer engagements to maximize the value of the audit opportunity and the future relationship between sales and customer.
- On point for customer escalations, including demonstrating right to audit, discussing licensing models and customer refusal to cooperate.
- Participate in projects to document and improve review processes and licensing knowledge.
- Work across Geographies to maintain consistent compliance approach
- Maintain a holistic understanding of Veritas products, licensing models, buying programs, market and business environment.
- B.A. or B.S., preferred in Finance, Law, Accounting, Economics, Computer Science, Management of Information Systems.
- MBA, CPA or other relevant advanced degree or certification preferred.
- Prior experience in the field of license compliance, both working through third party audit firms and directly auditing customer.
- Proven ability to deliver results against a specific set of goals, including revenue.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate multi-product license compliance resolutions.
- Mastery of organizational and project management techniques.
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of accountability.
- Exceptional communication capabilities.
- Unquestionable ethics, integrity and business judgment
- Some travel required.
Working at Veritas
Nearly 90% of Fortune 500 companies already use Veritas core solutions and these solutions catalogue the 1.5% of target rich data today. Veritas helps customers transform their data into information, and those insights into competitive advantage.
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR Helpdesk by email at AskHR@Veritas.com .