Veritas Sketch Expert in Santa Clara, California
- Collaborate with Veritas’ community of UX designers to co-create design language components and patterns in a way that can be easily re-used across our suite of products.
- Own, evolve, and maintain the VDL Sketch library—creating detailed symbols, libraries, and code specifications for consumption by design and development teams.
- Provide thought leadership and recommendations on Sketch tips and tricks, best practices, and where the industry is headed.
- Use your Human Centered Design expertise to design and iterate for the consumers of VDL based on feedback and observation.
- Partner with front-end engineers to ensure they have complete specifications needed to implement components and patterns in parity with Sketch designs.
- Champion usability and accessibility, ensuring WCAG compliance is maintained
- B.A./B.S. in Human Factors, Graphic Design, Computer Science, Engineering, Industrial Design, related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- Five or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for enterprise environments.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet organizational needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders to regularly deliver pixel-perfect design solutions.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
Working at Veritas
Nearly 90% of Fortune 500 companies already use Veritas core solutions and these solutions catalogue the 1.5% of target rich data today. Veritas helps customers transform their data into information, and those insights into competitive advantage.
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR Helpdesk by email at AskHR@Veritas.com .