Veritas Director Sales Operations AMS Public Sector in Richmond, Virginia
The Director, Sales Operations is responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the Public Sector. Reporting to the Senior Director, AMS Sales Operations. Working in partnership and close alignment with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled within the Public Sector. This position is responsible to drive success within the Public Sector, enabling process and methodologies to ensure Public Sector sales results are maximized. This position executes the Public Sector strategy. Offers insight and drives innovation to the broader business, drives simplification across the business processes and assistance in the development and execution of key strategies for sustained growth.
The Director, Sales Operations Public Sector executes functions which are essential to achieving results. These include:
·Pipeline development, velocity and conversion
·Quota setting and management
·Sales process optimization
·Sales program implementation
- Analyze the performance of the Public Sector throughout the sales process to identify areas of concern and best practices. Use this analysis to provide feedback and areas of focus to improve performance
- Develop key metrics to be communicated across the Public Sector, in addition to leadership who provide insights into the sales process and effectiveness of the sales organization
- Partner with sales leadership to refine messaging focus throughout the sales cycle to differentiate our products from the competition
- Execute sales enablement in the region and demonstrate quantifiable results (pipeline)
- Coach and mentor sales leaders through the rollout of new programs and initiatives to ensure successful rollout and adherence to programs
- Coordinate assigned forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the organization
- Ensuring the highest levels of data quality and adherence to data standards and standard process
- sales quota assignments
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement
- Implements enabling technologies, including CRM, to field sales teams. Measures compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data
- Working closely with Finance and Human Resources, provides assistance with sales incentive compensation administration on an as-needed basis, or when required to arbitrate or clarify the application of sales compensation program policies and procedures
- Directs and supports the consistent implementation of company initiatives
- Builds peer support and strong internal-company relationships with other key management personnel
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES:
- Achieve Public Sector sales goals
- Build and maintain pipeline such that Public Sector sales results are achieved
- Achievement of strategic objectives defined by company management
- Executive presence, requirement to engage at a peer level, not only within assigned GEO, with other senior sales executives as well
- Persuasive teaming required to drive results in collaboration at a senior level with executive peers, demonstrable experience at this level
- Understanding of how to use data to drive decision making
- 10+ years of work experience in sales operations, strategy/consulting and/or operations roles
- Excellent analytical skills
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Effective organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Strong record of leadership and ability to work and influence effectively
- Creativity, self-confidence, and flexibility
- Strong business and financial acumen
Working at Veritas
Nearly 90% of Fortune 500 companies already use Veritas core solutions and these solutions catalogue the 1.5% of target rich data today. Veritas helps customers transform their data into information, and those insights into competitive advantage.
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR Helpdesk by email at AskHR@Veritas.com .