Veritas Senior Sales Ops Analyst in Pune, India
Veritas' vision is to enable organizations to thrive in this new world of digital business.
Did you know that the International Data Corporation (IDC) predicts that data will double every 2 years, reaching 44 zetabytes by 2020? That's more bytes than gallons of water in the ocean and an exponentially growing problem for businesses. Veritas helps organizations harness the power of their data & turn it into actionable insights.
We believe information is everything! Data is an organization's digital currency; a critical business asset that is growing in value. We are the only company that provides a data management platform to address the core challenge of accessing, managing, and analyzing all of their data, no matter where it is, in real time - allowing organizations to truly maximize the value of their data.
Veritas is currently looking for motivated individuals who not only do but are also leaders who influence change and make a difference. The team is always looking for passionate, dedicated individuals who are self-motivated in their work and careers.
Audit Analyst – Reporting to Global Director of Compliance
The role of the Audit Analyst is to engage with Veritas audit engagement managers, Veritas’s customers and account management teams to support the execution of third party and self-audit license compliance engagements in particular to ensure factually accurate deployment and entitlement positions are defined.
This role reports into the Sales Operations organization in recognition of the role that compliance plays in the maintenance of long term relationships with our customers.
We expect the Audit Analysts, and all members of the Compliance team to be able to manage the customer relationship while communicating, educating and upholding our Veritas and compliance values.
This role requires technical analytical, communications and engagement management skills, including the ability to navigate through objections from customers on data collection to a mutually successful resolution.
What you will be doing:
· Works on specific Veritas compliance related projects as agreed with Field based Engagement Manager (EM)
· Perform technical measurement process for Veritas Products utilising deployment tools such as (NBU, EVLA, VOM, etc)
· Track the collection and analysis associated with each customer review to ensure it is completed within team service levels.
· Provide remote support to EM and/or Veritas customer throughout the process of installing and running the technical measurement tools
· Validate proper data collection, installation and configuration of the tools
· Analyze and summarize customer deployment and entitlement position within an Effective License Position (ELP) Veritas based on a previously established set of business rules to EM and/or Veritas customer.
· Provide support and consultancy for EM in the field
· Acts as an expert in Veritas technical analysis and deployment tools.
· Maintain product expertise in Veritas solutions area as it pertains to license measurement, contributing to Knowledge Management process in Veritas
· Work and liaise with other supporting functions such as Product Management or Pre-Sales as appropriate.
What skills, experience and education you need as a team member to succeed:
· Own and Drive the resolution of any data reconciliation issues as required
· Maintain an updated knowledge of relevant Veritas products, practices and procedures
· Advanced written and oral communication skills across international locations.
· Demonstrated proficiency with e-mail, computers, Word, Excel and Internet;
· Strong documentation & communication skills;
· Be able to work both independently and in team environment;
· Excellent research skills and ability to resolve complex problems;
· Experience in understanding complex customer contracts is desirable;
· Strong attention to detail;
· Solid analytical and decision making skills
- B.A. or B.S., preferred in Finance, Law, Accounting, Economics, Computer Science, Management of Information Systems.
- Prior experience in the field of license compliance or software asset management, both working through third party audit firms and directly auditing customer.
- Proven ability to deliver results against a specific set of goals, including analytics of data on time
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of accountability.
- Exceptional communication capabilities.
- Attention to detail when handling large a amounts of data outputs
- Unquestionable ethics, integrity and business judgment
- Some travel required.
Working at Veritas
Nearly 90% of Fortune 500 companies already use Veritas core solutions and these solutions catalogue the 1.5% of target rich data today. Veritas helps customers transform their data into information, and those insights into competitive advantage.
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR Helpdesk by email at AskHR@Veritas.com .