Veritas Global Technical Account Manager - IGSI, Global Channel Organization in New Delhi, India
Veritas' vision is to enable organizations to thrive in this new world of digital business.
Did you know that the International Data Corporation (IDC) predicts that data will double every 2 years, reaching 44 zetabytes by 2020? That's more bytes than gallons of water in the ocean and an exponentially growing problem for businesses. Veritas helps organizations harness the power of their data & turn it into actionable insights.
We believe information is everything! Data is an organization's digital currency; a critical business asset that is growing in value. We are the only company that provides a data management platform to address the core challenge of accessing, managing, and analyzing all of their data, no matter where it is, in real time - allowing organizations to truly maximize the value of their data.
Veritas is currently looking for motivated individuals who not only “do” but are also leaders who influence change and make a difference. The team is always looking for passionate, dedicated individuals who are self-motivated in their work and careers.
Within the Veritas Global Channel Organization, the IGSI Global Technical Account Manager (GTAM) jointly manages the Global Account Plan and owns the technical strategy for the Veritas & IGSI Global Partnership. The GTAM will maintain a solid understanding of the IGSI offerings, teams & strategy to formulate an aligned Veritas technical strategy. The GTAM will draw on all available resources across multiple organizations within Veritas and within IGSI to work on joint offering development, sales opportunities, enablement & execution - managing the technical aspects of the partnership to grow sales pipeline. The IGSI GTAM will be measured by key strategic objectives.
What you will be doing:
- Manages technical partner activities at all levels by building a comprehensive technical business plan for the alliance, including identifying, incubating, and bringing to market strategic joint offerings (service offerings, solution offerings & OEM) which incorporate Veritas technology and IGSI offerings and solutions.
- Own creation / delivery of Global Technical Account Plan defining the technical strategy for IGSI joint solution creation
- Build & maintain key technical relationships within IGSI and Veritas sales/product management to increase Veritas and IGSI revenues
- The GTAM will also connect the proper IGSI and Veritas resources to achieve solution and enablement business plan goals. The GTAM will work closely with the Global Alliance Manager (GAM) and all Veritas Business Units to ensure alignment of their activities with corporate initiatives and objectives.
- Develop and execute global technical pre-sales enablement around joint offerings, partner technology & solution to the extended Veritas alliance team and their IGSI counterparts within Geo and respective regional leads
- Establish priorities based on the overall business plan and make sure that these priorities are clearly transmitted and carried out by the team
- Participate in quarterly business reviews between Veritas & IGSI executives, and Veritas GSI virtual team with key focus on solution development & enablement aspects.
- Build and manage the executive relationships with the Veritas regional practice leads, SME teams/SE leaders/business units and global vertical leads within Partner
- Lead technical communications with regional alliance managers and account teams for knowledge transfer, best practice sharing, enablement, improvements relative to GSI strategy and initiatives
- Proactively manage to desired business results and report them in a quarterly scorecard owned by GAM
- Support global technical alliance & marketing for solution development activities with other partners as necessary
- Direct & Influence Revenue
- Go-to-market solution launches
- Global Technical Account Plan for IGSI
- Technical Sales Enablement
- Technical Certifications within Partner Ecosystem
What skills, experience & education you need as a team member to succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics.
- 10+ years of technical alliance experience, preferably within GSI firms; preferably global experience.
- Ability to work in the areas of strategic planning, solution development, technical business enablement and process management, all within the context of global technical alliance development.
- Solid understanding of Veritas product portfolio and technology experience
- Experience in working with IGSI or similar GSI around joint solution creation & delivery
- Experience in with Backup as a Service, Manage Backup, utility / consumption and service providers strongly desired.
- Experience building and managing solutions and enablement programs, including all program lifecycle aspects (such as building a business case, high-level architecture definition, resource plans, education/communication plan).
- He or she should be an accomplished presenter of sales and technical material to both small and large groups. The ability to present extemporaneously is desirable. Excellent communication skills, both written and oral are required.
- Strong knowledge of public cloud GTM, strategic outsourcing (SO) and systems integration (SI), OEM, or vertical business strategies as well as pursuit and delivery models highly desired.
- Working knowledge of ITaaS, SaaS, PaaS and cloud computing highly desired.
- The candidate must be a self-starter and possess excellent time management skills.
- The successful candidate will function independently to determine proper methods and procedures and may supervise other personnel as part of the role.
- Program management experience desired.
- International Travel
Working at Veritas
Nearly 90% of Fortune 500 companies already use Veritas core solutions and these solutions catalogue the 1.5% of target rich data today. Veritas helps customers transform their data into information, and those insights into competitive advantage.
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR Helpdesk by email at AskHR@Veritas.com .