Veritas Sr. Principal Technical Marketing Engineer - Veritas Resiliency Platform in Mountain View, California
TME – Veritas Resiliency Platform
Veritas' vision is to enable organizations to thrive in this new world of digital business.Did you know that the International Data Corporation (IDC) predicts that data will double every 2 years, reaching 44 zetabytes by 2020? That's more bytes than gallons of water in the ocean and an exponentially growing problem for businesses. Veritas helps organizations harness the power of their data & turn it into actionable insights.
We believe information is everything! Data is an organization's digital currency; a critical business asset that is growing in value. We are theonlycompany that provides a data management platform to address the core challenge of accessing, managing, and analyzing all of their data, no matter where it is, in real time - allowing organizations to truly maximize the value of their data.
Veritas iscurrently looking for motivated individuals who not only “do” but are also leaders who influence change and make a difference. The team is always looking for passionate, dedicated individuals who are self-motivated in their work and careers.
What you will be doing
- The Technical Marketing Engineer (TME) will represent the Product Organization on technical marketing aspects of assigned product line(s) throughout the product life cycle.
- You will be the Technical Marketing Engineer for the Veritas Resiliency Platform
- The TME is responsible for taking a customer centric view of the Veritas product line providing the link between customers, the field and Product Management
- In this role you will develop, author, publish and deliver technical product information, application integration, and best practices guides that greatly enhance the ability of field sales and support teams to sell the Veritas VRP product.
- You will be responsible for following industry trends, emerging technologies, and exploring new markets.
- In addition to being the SME on VRP, you will be involved in working with product management and engineering on building architecture white papers, sizing tools, backup best practices and best practices with deduplication
What skills, experience and education you need as a team member to succeed
- 7 years’ experience as a technical marketing engineer or SE
- Cross functional collaboration especially with engineering and SE
- Strong virtualization background
- Deep expertise in clustering and DR technologies
- Familiarity with IaaS capabilities offered by public cloud vendors
- Strong technical collateral skills
- Hands on experience with VMware, DR tools.
Working at Veritas
Nearly 90% of Fortune 500 companies already use Veritas core solutions and these solutions catalogue the 1.5% of target rich data today. Veritas helps customers transform their data into information, and those insights into competitive advantage.
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR Helpdesk by email at AskHR@Veritas.com .