Veritas Principle Product Manager in Mountain View, California
Veritas' vision is to enable organizations to thrive in this new world of digital business.Did you know that the International Data Corporation (IDC) predicts that data will double every 2 years, reaching 44 zetabytes by 2020? That's more bytes than gallons of water in the ocean and an exponentially growing problem for businesses. Veritas helps organizations harness the power of their data & turn it into actionable insights.
We believe information is everything! Data is an organization's digital currency; a critical business asset that is growing in value. We are theonlycompany that provides a data management platform to address the core challenge of accessing, managing, and analyzing all of their data, no matter where it is, in real time - allowing organizations to truly maximize the value of their data.
Veritas iscurrently looking for motivated individuals who not only “do” but are also leaders who influence change and make a difference. The team is always looking for passionate, dedicated individuals who are self-motivated in their work and careers.
What will you be doing?
- We are looking for a seasoned product manager with a strong domain knowledge in IT resiliency and data protection.
- As a lead product manager for the Veritas Resiliency Platform product, you will work closely with engineering, product management, product marketing and our field teams to define the product strategy, define features for subsequent releases, identify customer problems and help translate them into product definitions
- As a lead product manager, you will be responsible for driving product requirements documents, working with engineering to staff and build scrum teams that can quickly and efficiently deliver high quality feature rich products that excite our customers
- You will serve as the evangelist for the product in front of customers, trade shows and with partners
- You will have the opportunity to work closely with the alliances team, partners and channel to define GTM plans for the product
Does this define you?
- 7 - 10 years experience as a product manager in the infrasture stucture space
- Domain knowledge on storage and data protection
- Strong technical and business skill
- Can-do attitude and always willing to go the extra mile to make the product successful
Working at Veritas
Nearly 90% of Fortune 500 companies already use Veritas core solutions and these solutions catalogue the 1.5% of target rich data today. Veritas helps customers transform their data into information, and those insights into competitive advantage.
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR Helpdesk by email at AskHR@Veritas.com .