Veritas Director, Global Staffing in Mountain View, California
DIRECTOR, TALENT ACQUISITION – AMERICAS
The Talent Acquisition organization is responsible for developing, refining and executing recruitment and sourcing strategies to attract, promote and retain highly qualified, talented and diverse candidates to our organization. We partner with our HR constituents and division leaders to ensure a seamless and robust recruitment operation that will effectively meet our growing needs for talent and enable us to achieve our business goals. We are a data driven organization that uses data improve performance, track success of recruitment initiatives and provide our company leadership with the information they need to effectively manage the growth of the company.
The Americas Talent Acquisition leader will lead a team focused on attracting talent to Veritas. The role will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing effective strategies and programs to recruit top talent.
- Managing or supporting the processes surrounding recruitment for key positions
- Identify needs and create solutions, working closely with recruiters and/or internal business unit leaders
- Manage a variety of projects, and leverage others to implement programs and processes that will allow Veritas to recruit top talent.
- Manage the outside relationships with key partners and vendors that will assist in all aspects of the recruiting function.
- Responsible for overseeing sourcing activity for all technical and functional group and ensuring effective means for sourcing of candidates are present
- Consulting with internal client managers on positions / business needs as required.
- Developing sourcing strategies for priority and hard to fill positions
- Developing global recruitment marketing strategy, global contingent workforce program, and partnering with Recruiting Process Outsourcing (RPO) partner to drive effective recruitment strategies across the Americas
- Leading and overseeing TA functional areas with global remits
- Data analysis, manipulation and presentation
- 7 plus years of Talent Acquisition management experience
- Experience leading and develop a cohesive high-performing team of skilled professionals
- Previous experience developing HR and business strategy
- Experience consulting with Hiring Managers and/or Recruiters to develop search strategies
- Previous experience as an HRBP preferred
- Experience with creating and analyzing TA data sets and proficiency with Excel. Experience with Workday is a plus.
- Strong Account Management skills.
- Strong leadership and employee development skills.
- MBA or other advanced degree and experience in variety of HR roles preferred.
- Must have a proven track record in a fast paced environment managing multiple priorities and constituents.
- Experience with technology related recruitment strongly companies preferred
Data is predicted to double every two years reaching 44 zetabytes by 2020. That’s more bytes than liters of water in the ocean and an exponentially growing problem for businesses. To address this challenge head-on, 86% of the Fortune 500 already rely on Veritas to harness the power of their data and turn it into actionable insights.
Our $2B company has recently transformed into a leading data management company. We have introduced more innovative products in the last year than any time in our history. We continue to be named “leaders” by major analyst firms. And, in partnership with AWS, Microsoft, Google, IBM and others, we’re empowering businesses globally to discover the truth in information in a multi-cloud world. Now, as part of push forward we’re looking for a proven Director of Talent Acquisition for the Americas to lead Americas recruiting and help build our teams!
Working at Veritas
Nearly 90% of Fortune 500 companies already use Veritas core solutions and these solutions catalogue the 1.5% of target rich data today. Veritas helps customers transform their data into information, and those insights into competitive advantage.
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR Helpdesk by email at AskHR@Veritas.com .