Veritas Sr Princ IT Business Analyst in Little Rock, Arkansas
Job Description and Responsibilities:
We are looking for an IT Analyst in the Applications Support and Operations group who will report directly to the manager of Applications Support & Operations. This IT Analyst will be is responsible for operational work focused on IT organization operations like budget, purchase & PO creations, vendor partner licensing, maintenance and renewals with focus is to advance the efficiency of department operations.
- Help drive efficiencies in relationships/agreements with external partners/vendors
- Coordinate and interface with all VAST (Veritas Applications Services Team) business line managers and IT financial planners to plan and prioritize purchasing activities, develop metrics, key performance indicators and reports
- Work with purchasing teams through the purchasing process, including submitting purchase requisitions, receiving, forecasting spend, and reporting
- Enter, track and monitor accruals for all Application Team purchase requisitions & purchase orders for vendors, contingent staffing.
- Establish regular finance reporting VAST Tower Leads on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis
- Take responsibility for keeping updated contract renewal tracking for VAST , in conjunction with purchasing and IT Busines Operations
- Support all VAST Teams regarding program needs for Sustain applications suport
- Coordinate finance and operational related VAST metrics reporting for service areas, including both manual and automated metrics collection and distribution
- Provide input and coordination to all VAST teams regarding development of metrics and key performance indicators related to operations and projects
- Facilitate VAST service teams to enable alignment with organizational goals
- Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing, and interpreting data & metrics to report key VAST KPI’s
- Analyze financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote cost containment
- Coordinate with the IT Operations manager internal management efforts such as headcount planning, business reviews and annual KPI management
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Minimum 3+ year of progressive experience in analysis of business results
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Power Point
- Ability to manage large volumes of data and present concise and clear recommendations of results
- Ability to respond and prioritize effectively and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Motivated individual with strong interpersonal skills and curiosity
- Ability to express complex ideas to both technical and non-technical individuals at all levels in the organization
- Strong organization and priority
- Proven ability to take an organization through transformation change and demonstrate execution with continuous progress and improvements.
- Ability to work with senior managers and key stakeholders
- BS/BA in business administration, information management, or relevant field
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Value Proposition of joining Veritas:
Work focused on providing Business Operatins to the VAST Leadership & Tower leads with focus Portfolio management, Financial forecast , accruals & spend tracking, Vendor Renewals & purchase Reqs/PO’s, HC tracking and reconciliation and Applications Sustain/Support
Working at Veritas
Nearly 90% of Fortune 500 companies already use Veritas core solutions and these solutions catalogue the 1.5% of target rich data today. Veritas helps customers transform their data into information, and those insights into competitive advantage.
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR Helpdesk by email at AskHR@Veritas.com .