Veritas Enterprise Customer Success Manager - Federal DoD Sales in Herndon, Virginia
Veritas’ strategy is to help companies build upon a basic foundation of a good information management program which includes data protection, data availability, and data insight. This will require an Enterprise Data Management platform. A software-driven architecture that frees companies from infrastructure and is technology agnostic, will give customers better data visibility, control, access, and insight.
SCOPE OF ROLE
Army and separate Combatant Command responsibility leading the strategy and execution to drive opportunities and solutions within the territory space. Responsible for end user sales working in partnership with our channel, reseller and distribution partners across VERITAS’ offerings to new and existing customers.
- Sells the VERITAS offerings and/or services by developing relationships with decision makers and individuals within a specified geographically defined territory to drive new business.
- Responsible for creating focused territory plans to nurture and develop opportunities to drive your revenue targets.
- Act as the primary sales contact for those customers/partners representing VERITAS.
- Develop key strategies to create strong virtual team/resources to maximise sales within the assigned territory.
- Engages effectively with other areas of the business: TSS, Channel, CMC, Sales Specialists, PR, Sales Operations and marketing
- Actively build a strong network of contacts within partner companies.
- Identifies and qualifies opportunities against a tried and tested sales process.
- Accountable for meeting assigned Sales Quota.
- Completes gap/white space analysis across the territory
- Ensures a coverage model of 4:1 on all qualifies opportunities.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
PROFESSIONAL, PERSONAL and TECHNICAL
- Can demonstrate the ability of excellent account/relationships with customers
- Ability to map VERITAS offerings against customer needs and to identify new opportunities within your allocated Enterprise Accounts.
- Proven achievement against goals or targets
- Understands the importance of account plans and clearly utilizes them to drive success.
- Has understanding of operational cadence in their specific areas.
- Ensures operating within compliance from a process, legal and revenue recognition.
- Presents themselves in a professional manner, being a representative of their organization
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Proven track record in a Sales capacity within high-tech industry, within first/second sales role or as an inside sales representative.
- Demonstrable over achievement in all areas – personal, quota and development.
- Proven full fiscal years performance demonstrable in a high tech organization or within channel and partners
- Further education desired and/ relevant industry experience
- Exposure to the VERITAS offerings would be desirable but not necessary; background in positioning infrastructure software.
Working at Veritas
Nearly 90% of Fortune 500 companies already use Veritas core solutions and these solutions catalogue the 1.5% of target rich data today. Veritas helps customers transform their data into information, and those insights into competitive advantage.
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR Helpdesk by email at AskHR@Veritas.com .