Veritas Cisco Voice Engineer in Heathrow, Florida
Across the globe, we are an ‘essential’ partner to both consumers and businesses of all sizes. We combine our talents, our brains, and our creative energy to reinforce our place as a world-class technical community.
The IT Communication and Collaboration Services team is responsible for delivering collaboration services across the entire spectrum of products and technologies, and enabling our employees, customers, partners and suppliers to communicate and collaborate easily and effectively with a fully integrated, high quality user experience. We are currently looking for motivated individuals who not only “do” but are also leaders who influence change and make a difference.
You will be part of Veritas’s Voice engineering team. You are currently a Voice/Telecom Engineer specializing on Cisco IPT solution.
• Responsible for designing, deploying, installing and configuring complex Cisco IPT solutions.
• This includes application design efforts within UCCE to support an Enterprise Contact Center environment.
• The candidate may also be tasked with network support as it relates to the Cisco VOIP environment and isolate and resolve complex problems utilizing appropriate diagnostic tools.
• The candidate will also be required to provide mentoring, training, and support to other Voice Engineers as needed.
• Perform application design updates across all components of the system.
• Work and Collaborate with Project Teams including Outsourced engineers, contract resources and 3rd Party Vendors.
• Provide consistent and frequent project status updates.
• Global Change Management Processes.
• Ensures compliance with data security policies and procedures.
• Installs and tests product and operating systems upgrades
• Supporting tools used to support the Veritas voice environment
• Cisco Unified Call Manager Clusters (version 10.x, 11.x later versions a plus) and Cisco Unity Connection Voice Mail.
• SIP, H323 and MGCP voice signaling protocol configuration experience is a must
• Experience of migrating from TDM to SIP trunking desirable
• Strong experience configuring and troubleshooting Voice Service Gateways (ISR Routers, VG224, CUBE, CUSP, VXML, Cisco SRST)
• Experience of Centralized Enterprise Dial Plan Design – Dialing Habits \ Class Of Service \ Partitioning \ On-Net & Off-Net
• Experience of Cisco CUCM CDR including CLI SQL Queries
• Hands-On multisite contact center systems integration experience with ACD and IVR with Cisco UCCE preferred and familiarity of ICM scripting in a CVP/UCCE environment.
• Cisco IPT integration experience with Microsoft Active Directory in an Enterprise environment
• Knowledge of Cisco Collaboration Services - Video Conferencing solutions Pervasive and Immersive, Cisco Telepresence, Jabber, CUPS & WebEx. CCA and SaaS Model solutions including HCS Desirable
• Knowledge of WAN (MPLS/VRF), Routing Protocols BGP, EIGRP, Wi-Fi, DHCP/DNS
• Strong and proven record in configuring QoS on both WAN and LAN to ensure quality voice
• Self-Starter with demonstrated experience of delivering large scale large budget network projects
• Strong skills in developing and writing architectural and equipment standards
• Experience in developing standards and process in transitioning engineering projects to Network Operations
• Excellent communication in English and ability to present and interface with Veritas Business units at Executive level
Working at Veritas
Nearly 90% of Fortune 500 companies already use Veritas core solutions and these solutions catalogue the 1.5% of target rich data today. Veritas helps customers transform their data into information, and those insights into competitive advantage.
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR Helpdesk by email at AskHR@Veritas.com .