Veritas Total Rewards Analyst in Dublin, Ireland
- Works with external providers and senior TR team members to evaluate local market competitiveness of benefits programs
- Ensures programs and processes in compliance with local governance and legislation
- Assists in developing and evaluating market salary ranges
- Ensures insured policies in place and invoicing completed with no gaps in cover
- Assist in the formulation of C & B Plan design, costing and implementation of new plans and processes
- Assists in the development and delivery of compensation and benefit program communications and presentations
- Provide first line consulting support to HR Advisers on Compensation and Benefits related issues
- Escalates and facilitates communication between global partners to highlight and resolve complex issues
- Able to work with limited instruction on routine work, and with general guidance on new assignments
- Strong analytical skills. Able to identify issues and propose solutions
- Able to prioritise and plan effectively
- Proficient in Excel and HRIS systems
- Strong interpersonal skills
Understanding of company goals, objectives and values; able to place in context of functional area
Working at Veritas
Nearly 90% of Fortune 500 companies already use Veritas core solutions and these solutions catalogue the 1.5% of target rich data today. Veritas helps customers transform their data into information, and those insights into competitive advantage.
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR Helpdesk by email at AskHR@Veritas.com .