Veritas Senior Sales Operations Analyst in Dublin, Ireland
The Snr Sales Operations analyst will work within the EMEA Renewals team to provide business partnership and sales analytical support to the regional sales & operations team.
Reporting to the Sales Operations Director the role will primarily align to supporting the EMEA business but from time to time the scope will include support of & interaction with key global stakeholders.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
Communicate and coordinate with Sales Managers/Sales Teams
Drive all weekly cadence around our Sales numbers, forecast and activity metrics
- Forecast, Business Review and QBR content support
Analysis & insights of key business metrics
Fcast / Perf / Pipeline velocity analysis / Territory
- Forecast trends / prediction / accuracy
- Authoring & improvement of analytics to include Discount reporting, Measurement of Plans / Incentives, Deal Banding, ROI on sales Campaigns, Real Time Intra Day Reporting
- Dashboard & Report design, extraction, publication
- Partake in Fiscal plan structure, quota, phasing, support
Be an expert across our finance and CRM systems in the E2E opportunity load process and ensure continuity, control and standardization of our opportunity management processes in our CRM.
Drive CRM & Pipeline hygiene based on corporate best practice guidelines
- Partake in communication and implement new processes, policies and procedures around our data to internal stakeholders.
- Proactively identify and provide additional analyses surrounding multi-year agreements, renewals timing. renewal policy and terms changes and other unique trends in Veritas’ retention businesses
Work cross-functionally & globally to ensure consistency
Work collaboratively across functional departments
- Interact with Business: Work with all levels of business to understand what is happening, sync with centralised teams to make sure we are aligned – resolve differences
- Support Regional Operations priorities, projects and initiatives
- Experience in a business analysis capacity in a sales environment critical
- Advanced Microsoft Excel - complex formulas (e.g. read / create complex IF/ELSE statements) across multiple data sources
- Experience of working with Oracle CRM platforms including OBIEE & dashboard modules an advantage
- Analytical tools language (e.g. SQL, Hyperion, Tableau) an advantage
- Proven ability to analyse as opposed to just report creation
- Previous experience of working within an IT/Software related business
- Experience of working within a US global, matrix organisation, like Veritas would be advantageous
- Highly numerate, good written and spoken English
- Experience of delivering timely and accurate data to help drive sales activity and performance and to help achieve results. Ability to analyse, work through and solve problems
Style and Approach
- Ability to explain complex data to non-technical colleagues
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to influence at all levels
- Self-starter with the desire to develop and motivate others to succeed
- Ability to challenge others appropriately, as well as provide constructive and developmental feedback
- Educated to degree level – BSc in Business Studies or Computer science or relevant experience
- Relevant qualifications in Excel, Word & PowerPoint
Working at Veritas
Nearly 90% of Fortune 500 companies already use Veritas core solutions and these solutions catalogue the 1.5% of target rich data today. Veritas helps customers transform their data into information, and those insights into competitive advantage.
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR Helpdesk by email at AskHR@Veritas.com .