Veritas Business Development Specialist - German Speaker in Dublin, Ireland
We are looking for a talented and self-motivated individuals to manage and generate leads and nurture into Opportunities for our Sales Team to close.
We have an opening on our Tele qualification team that will be a training ground for a career at Veritas. In this role you will be given the opportunity to learn and develop your sales skills, product knowledge, and business acumen.
This role come with world class benefits and will allow you to kick start your career in a world class working environment.
Description of the role
- Telemarketing based role with the goal of identifying, nurturing and qualifying new business opportunities for the Veritas sales organisation.
- The role has a variety of elements that encompass, inbound lead follow-up and outbound / proactive targeted account reach out.
- The role will work closely with both the sales and marketing departments to ensure a smooth transition between lead capture and opportunity identification to maximize sales opportunities.
- Time spent in this role will be a minimum of 18 months to gain the necessary exposure and knowledge, having proven success before further steps within Veritas.
- Managing yourleads in adherence to our SLAs and ensure CRM is always up to date
- Document activities, track and monitor all leads within CRM
- Manage the opportunity handover process to sales.
- Provide timely feedback to marketing on lead quality as well as hot topics, trends that prospects are talking about.
- Achieve the required daily and weekly call volumes
- Achieve the required conversion rates of leads to opportunities
- Acquire in depth knowledge of our full portfolio and convey that knowledge to potential clients, adhering to company messaging and positioning
- Follow up with prospects who responded to marketing programmes and campaigns
- Build a solid understanding of sales concepts including lead management process, customer lifecycle, lead nurturing, sales/marketing automation through our Salesforce.com system, and our overall sales process
Skills, know-how and experience: Must have:
- Graduate or people with previous experience of (and proven success in) Customer Care/relations, Call centres, Sales environments will be considered- Prior Software market/Sales Experience a distinct advantage- Business Acumen
- Be an outstanding team player
- Consistently live the Veritas values
- Self motivate and manage own workloads
- Competitive mindset
- Excellent oral and listening skills
- Good people skills and rapport / relationship building skills
- Able to demonstrate strong objection handling
- Fluent German
Preferred: (2 or 3 Max)
- Marketing or Business Related Degree/Qualification
- Oracle, SFDC or other Line of Business LOB application Experience
Working at Veritas
Nearly 90% of Fortune 500 companies already use Veritas core solutions and these solutions catalogue the 1.5% of target rich data today. Veritas helps customers transform their data into information, and those insights into competitive advantage.
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR Helpdesk by email at AskHR@Veritas.com .