Veritas Business Development Leader in Dublin, Ireland
Want to join our fast growing EMEA Team by hiring and moulding your own Lead Generation Team at our Dublin Office here in Blanchardstown.
We are looking for a professional; personable & out-going Business Development Leader to help recruit, train and manage our internal EMEA business development team in Dublin from inception.
You will be responsible for recruiting and leading a team of up to 8 telemarketing/tele qualification reps to execute on a number of activities; ranging from the qualification of leads identified through our marketing activities (lead scoring, form-fills and downloads) through to outbound cold calling to prospects who fit the profile of an ideal customer.
Working closely with the field marketing teams you will be responsible for acting as the qualification arm for their campaigns and will be expected to collaborate on resource management and workload planning. In addition to this you will be expected to interface with Sales Managers and reps to ensure that there is effective handover from telemarketing to sales.
In order to be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate previous team leader and telemarketing experience.
- Build and retain a talented team of lead gen. specialists
- Provide on-going and regular coaching
- Achieve Targets both in activity and performance.
- Ability to think on the fly with a focus on attention to detail.
- Positively and proactively seek ways to continually improve processes
- Build relationships with key stakeholders in Sales, HR, Marketing and Recruitment
- A Positive can-do mindset and attitude where you lead your team by example.
- Remain up to date with Veritas products and industry best practices around telemarketing led lead generation and qualification.
- Proactively participate in initiatives that can optimise processes, reduce costs and ultimately improve the quantity and quality of opportunities as well as the speed with which they pass through to sales.
- Oversee and support the team with any problems/issues that may arise within their role.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 2 years Management experience in a lead generation environment.
- Fluency in English (verbal and written) required fluency in German/French (verbal and written) an advantage but not a must.
- Excellent and confident telephone manner – the ability to lead by example
- A self-motivated, team player who get a kick out of meeting/exceeding targets
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking with the ability to work using own initiative to resolve issues proactively and re-actively, making decisions with the boundaries of the role
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to build winning teams.
Working at Veritas
Nearly 90% of Fortune 500 companies already use Veritas core solutions and these solutions catalogue the 1.5% of target rich data today. Veritas helps customers transform their data into information, and those insights into competitive advantage.
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR Helpdesk by email at AskHR@Veritas.com .