Veritas Sales Account Manager in Brisbane, Australia
Veritas' vision is to enable organizations to thrive in this new world of digital business.
Did you know that the International Data Corporation (IDC) predicts that data will double every 2 years, reaching 44 zetabytes by 2020? That's more bytes than gallons of water in the ocean and an exponentially growing problem for businesses. Veritas helps organizations harness the power of their data & turn it into actionable insights.
We believe information is everything! Data is an organization's digital currency; a critical business asset that is growing in value. We are theonlycompany that provides a data management platform to address the core challenge of accessing, managing, and analyzing all of their data, no matter where it is, in real time - allowing organizations to truly maximize the value of their data.
Veritas iscurrently looking for motivated individuals who not only “do” but are also leaders who influence change and make a difference. The team is always looking for passionate, dedicated individuals who are self-motivated in their work and careers.
VERITAS Worldwide Field Operations Organization (WFO)
The WFO team are critical to Veritas’ success. This group engages with the customer from the first contact of discussing how Veritas can support the key business challenges through to implementation of the solution to supporting the technical teams internally.
The WFO organization works collaboratively to maintain a winning, ambitious and putting the customer first culture and the Leadership team lead by example, inspiring and motivating all. We are focused on building solutions offering true value to the customers by offering world class enablement programmes for Sales, Pre Sales, Customer Services, Consultants and Technical Support as we firmly believe that our talent is key to our success.
Responsible for end user sales in partnership with channel, reseller and distribution partners across Veritas’ offerings to new and existing customers.
- Formulating, implementing and managing strategic business plans regarding one or a small number of client accounts to achieve Sales revenue/Sales quota targets.
- Selecting, coordinating and managing staff to complete tasks associated with retaining designated account/s.
- Working closely with clients to determine their present and future needs and proposing suitable products, services and upgrades in order to maintain and grow revenue for the organisation.
- Acting as the main interface between the client and the organisation to ensure an optimal level of service is provided at all times and continually seeking the opportunity to participate in clients' strategic business planning processes.
Conducting product demonstrations and coordinating the preparation of Sales proposals, tenders/bids, contracts and Account Management plans.Key skills:
Proven Sales ability including strong negotiation skills, persuasive ability and excellent communication skills.
- Specialist product and industry knowledge coupled with the ability to deal with clients at all levels and translate client needs into a complete solution.
- Appreciation of the value/importance of designated accounts, coupled with the ability to balance the needs of the organisation and the client's organisation.
Working at Veritas
Nearly 90% of Fortune 500 companies already use Veritas core solutions and these solutions catalogue the 1.5% of target rich data today. Veritas helps customers transform their data into information, and those insights into competitive advantage.
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR Helpdesk by email at AskHR@Veritas.com .