Veritas Solutions Specialist in Beijing, China
Veritas enables organizations to harness the power of their information, with solutions designed to serve the world’s largest and most complex heterogeneous environments, by providing industry-leading solutions that cover all platforms with backup and recovery, business continuity, software-defined storage, and information governance. Our software and hardware products enable 86 percent of the world’s Fortune 500 companies to protect, identify, and manage data within the world’s largest and most complex environments—from traditional data centers to private, public, and hybrid clouds.
Interface with clients, internal staff and partners to understands customer’s requirements and designs a solution that uses a range of VERITAS technologies and capabilities
Works independently and proactively
Uses knowledge, creativity, and company practices and priorities to obtain solutions to complex problems
Have general knowledge on VERITAS products, but may have in depth product specialization in one or two VERITAS products
Designs/architects solutions that match VERITAS’s portfolio to customer’s need
Leads and coaches other technical resources working in the customer account/engagement
Identify, articulate, and develop follow-on sales opportunities
Develops and maintains a broad knowledge and understanding across all of VERITAS’s product lines : NBU , NBU Appliance and the related adjacent and competitive technologies
Skills and Knowledge requirement
• Strong customer communications skills, written, oral and face-to-face
• Strong presentation skills, to a large audience or in one to one meetings (planned and ad-hoc)
• Experience working in high-pressure client-environments with aggressive deadlines
• Demonstrate strong understanding of principles policies, and industry best practices in area of expertise
• Knowledge of Microsoft (competence with Microsoft Project, Excel and Word expected) and at least one UNIX operating system (Solaris, AIX, HPUX, LINUX)
• Understanding of backup/recovery, storage resource management, disaster recovery; archiving
• Understanding of virtualization (server, storage application, network)
• Knowledge & experience in any other VERITAS relevant technologies (high priority)
• working knowledge of VERITAS products (high priority)
Working at Veritas
Nearly 90% of Fortune 500 companies already use Veritas core solutions and these solutions catalogue the 1.5% of target rich data today. Veritas helps customers transform their data into information, and those insights into competitive advantage.
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR Helpdesk by email at AskHR@Veritas.com .