Veritas Enterprise Customer Success Manager in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Veritas' vision is to enable organizations to thrive in this new world of digital business.
Did you know that the International Data Corporation (IDC) predicts that data will double every 2 years, reaching 44 zettabytes by 2020? That's more bytes than gallons of water in the ocean and an exponentially growing problem for businesses. Veritas helps organizations harness the power of their data & turn it into actionable insights.
We believe information is everything! Data is an organization's digital currency; a critical business asset that is growing in value. We are theonlycompany that provides a data management platform to address the core challenge of accessing, managing, and analyzing all of their data, no matter where it is, in real time - allowing organizations to truly maximize the value of their data.
Veritas iscurrently looking for motivated individuals who not only “do” but are also leaders who influence change and make a difference. The team is always looking for passionate, dedicated individuals who are self-motivated in their work and careers.
Veritas Worldwide Field Operations Organization (WFO)
The WFO team are critical to Veritas’ success. This group engages with the customer from the first contact of discussing how Veritas can support the key business challenges through to implementation of the solution to supporting the technical teams internally.
The WFO organization works collaboratively to maintain a winning, ambitious and putting the customer first culture and the Leadership team lead by example, inspiring and motivating all. We are focused on building solutions offering true value to the customers by offering world class enablement programmes for Sales, Pre Sales, Customer Services, Consultants and Technical Support as we firmly believe that our talent is key to our success.
SCOPE OF ROLE:
This is a role that will work alongside our Inside Sales teams the progress and close opportunities across our Territory Customers. Given the size of the territory and this role will involve extensive travel and flexibility. Accounts will be in the State & Local, Education and Healthcare area.
· Sell the Veritas offerings and/or services by developing relationships with decision makers and individuals within a specified geographically defined territory to drive new business
· Qualify, develop and close sales for Veritas with cooperation with the inside sales teams, the channel team and partners.
· Responsible for creating focused territory & close plans to nurture, develop and close opportunities to drive your revenue targets
· Develop key strategies to create strong virtual team/resources to maximize sales within the assigned territory
· Understands the client supplier ecosystem and builds partnerships where appropriate to deliver against objectives.
· Act as the primaryfieldsales contact for those customers/partners representing Veritas
· Work closely with your aligned Inside Sales representative to generate meetings
· Drive a 4:1 pipeline with a minimum 5 new opportunities added to forecast each week
· Develops strong relationships with customer contacts at executive level to gain insight into the business imperatives and IT drivers enabling development of a strategy to sell Veritas solutions.
· Engages effectively with other areas of the business: TSS, Channel, Inside Sales, Sales Specialists, PR, Sales Operations and marketing
· Actively build a strong network of contacts within partner companies
· Accountable for meeting assigned Sales Quota
· Meets or exceeds discount/profit margin goals.
· Provide accurate forecasts and reports on activity and sales performance as and when required by management.
· Ensure full compliance with all internal processes.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
· State & Local, Education and Health Care experience needed
· Proven track record of sales experience in hi tech industry (preferably software) developing strategic customer relationships.
· Extensive successful demonstrable experience in a field sales role.
· High levels of achievement against quota and experience selling to the executive & CxO level
customer, preferably in the high-tech industry.
· Proven ability to articulate a portfolio selling across products, solutions and services.
· Demonstrates strong sales skills and high level of technical and business acumen in both our industry and industry being sold into.
· Demonstrates a breadth and depth of knowledge arrived through exposure to complex business situations.
· Ability to map Veritas offerings against customer needs and to identify new opportunities within your territory Accounts.
· Understands the importance of account plans and clearly utilizes them to drive success
· Has understanding of operational cadence in their specific areas
· Ensures operating within compliance from a process, legal and revenue recognition
· Demonstrable over achievement in all areas – personal, quota and development
· Exposure to the Veritas offerings would be desirable but not necessary; background in positioning infrastructure software
· SFDC (CRM) knowledge an advantage
· Presents themselves in a professional manner, being a representative of their organization
Working at Veritas
Nearly 90% of Fortune 500 companies already use Veritas core solutions and these solutions catalogue the 1.5% of target rich data today. Veritas helps customers transform their data into information, and those insights into competitive advantage.
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR Helpdesk by email at AskHR@Veritas.com .